Sunday, June 1, 2008

GPS box part2

My conclusion to the design of this box structure change, as when I made it, I still used the idea of having the triangular shape for a box but instead of having only three sides I decided to make four and turn it into a pyramid. I still stayed with the idea of using green for the main colour of the box, but added just some more few designs around the box to add some flavour to the box and give it something more to look at and admire for a box. I used the text bank gothic for the text, just for something diferent, and readale. On each side of the box I used the NaviPocket logo just so everytime you would look at a side the logo would represent the box. I used symbols of the features of what was inside the box to show viewers instead of having to read to notify them of what was in the box.a picture of the navigtor itsself to show what the product looks like, and examples of some of the on screen navigator. The clear front, for viewers to see the navigator itself. I placed the barcode on the side so when the boxes goes into be sold and scanned its not tipped upside down. For the change of the poster idea I still used the same colour focus and black and coffee colour, but I added certain designs that wear featured on the box, so it looked like I was selling the box but on a piece of paper, I used the same fonts as what I used on the box, bank gothic just to stay simple. The font was something that would be recognised from the poster to the box.

No comments: